WORKING WITH ORGANISATIONS
Training, mentoring, assessing, and supporting people who coach others to cycle is an integral part of what I do.
As a Senior Assessor Mentor and Full Service Assessor for Skills Active Aotearoa and a Tutor Instructor Trainer for Bike Ready, Waka Kotahi, I offer the following services ranging from councils to sport organisations.
- Instructor training and mentoring
- Staff observations
- Staff assessments
With my guidance, you can ensure your staff are trained to a high level of standard and consistency for:
- National Certificate in Recreation & Sport – Coaching and Instruction – Cycle Skills Instructor
- National Certificate in Sport Coaching
- National Certificate in Outdoor Recreation (Leadership) Mountain Biking
Since 2017, I have provided staff mentoring and assessment to the following organisations
- Cycling New Zealand
- Blue Mountain Adventure Centre
- Capernwray New Zealand
- Outdoor Experience – Auckland Council
- Riding Flow
- Adventurers Travel Company
- AdventureWorks Ltd
- Tauranga City Council
- Sport Bay of Plenty
- NextBike Ltd
- Sport Hawkes Bay
- Sport Northland
- Triple Tee – Time to Thrive
- Counties Manukau Sport
- Waipa District Council
- Waikato District Council
- Bigfoot Adventures
WORKING WITH SCHOOLS
I am the principal contractor for delivering the Bike Ambassador Program in schools across the Auckland Region through Auckland Transport.
As a senior cycle instructor, I am also available to deliver cycle skills sessions in both primary and secondary schools. If you’re interested, please get in touch.